Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 26 May 2014

Heartland family entertainment

I signed up to Netflix and found this amazing series called Heartland, which is all about family life on a farm. It would be nice to see more shows like this, however there are a few things I would change to make it more family friendly!


I remember staying with my Nan in my 20's and watching old films with her. Never once did I have to grab for the pillow because of some embarrassing moment in the film. Hopefully one day film makers will create films with those same morals, because that is true family entertainment.

Children love spending time with family, which is why we need more child and family related films and TV shows.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews