Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 10 February 2024

AI ART i can't draw and did this ...

AI ART 
I CANNOT DRAW AND
 DID THIS ... 

I cannot draw very well, so I had to think outside the box to create the images for my Butterfly Lullaby Book using other techniques.


GOOGLE PLAY AUDIO BOOK: BUTTERFLY LULLABY (SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE)


I created most of the fairy costumes from scratch. No patterns used. Totally fluked it. Next I contacted a Stage School to act as my characters in my Book. I photographed and cut the characters out. Took photos of flowers and butterflies. Purchased some bubble images etc. And merged the images together to create all the illustrations. You can see some of the illustrations on my video below:




Seeing our daughter draw from the age of 2, and how she never stopped drawing and studying how to be the best Artist she can be, really made me appreciate how hard Artists train to perfect their craft. It is more than a GIFT, they have to work extremely hard and long hours to achieve their dreams of working in the Entertainment Industry. The anatomy and perspective she has to learn takes years. And all the debt she will end up after all her studies have finished, makes me want to support REAL ARTISTS AND PROTECT THEM! They never stop learning their craft!

Below you can see Melody's (our daughters) Bookworm Character and Quote:


Melody (our daughter) is the Butterfly Princess in my Butterfly Lullaby fairy tale story.

I see in our daughter what Education can miss. Melody is an Artist, Storyteller, Singer/Songwriter and Musician. A BESPOKE EDUCATION is something every child deserves. I am so very proud of our true story and how we proved all the doubters wrong. There is far more to Dyslexia as a CREATIVE GIFT, than the sad label. When you can use Art, Music and Dyslexic thinking to help a child spell the words they were unable to read, that is when you want to share this story with the world, because stories help others reach their true potential!

https://melody-angel-art.teemill.com/blog/bookworm-book-lovers-clothing-collection-melody-angel-art/

OUR DAUGHTERS NEW SONG VOID AND CONCEPT ART
This original song is soon to be released next week (13th February 2024).



Here is our daughters Art Account. Every image drawn from scratch:


Below you can see how far Melody has come. I believe Melody was 7 years old when she created this how to draw a Flower Alien video. Her own original design. Even from a young age she had original character designs and a wonderful unique imagination. 



BOOK SIGNING AT DYLAN THOMAS CENTRE, SWANSEA, WALES UK



CONTACT AUTHOR SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE

https://www.youtube.com/@ButterflyLullabyLtd


I would love to hear your thoughts on the Butterfly Lullaby Audio. Please do leave reviews if you get time and send me a message. I really enjoy hearing from people that like what we do. Small businesses and the Arts need all the support we can get. Thank you for dropping by! I really do appreciate it.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews