Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 February 2024

BUNION CURE Comfrey Salve Herbal


BUNION CURE COMFREY SALVE HERBAL


My friend has been in agony with her foot (BUNION) for months. It was impossible for her to put her foot flat to the ground. She was walking on the side of her foot which must have been so painful and damaging. Comfrey Salve saved her:



If I had not broken my Ankle Doggy Walking I would never have known what a powerful painkiller and healer Comfrey is. My friend from the USA is a Herbalist and kindly sent me some of her wonderful Comfrey Salve. She grows all her herbal plants in her garden organically. As soon as I put the Comfrey Salve on my foot it was so soothing. It really felt like a natural painkiller. 


I had a lightbulb moment and decided to research Comfrey for Bunions. I thought if Comfrey can soothe a broken ankle, what else can it do?  I found this fantastic website:

Comfrey is the only known plant that heals and removes bunions - bone deformation of thumb, for which modern medicine has no solutions other than painful surgery.


I cannot thank Chris my Herbalist friend enough for sending me this Comfrey Salve. It has really taken the pain away from having a broken Ankle. Comfrey is known for bone healing they call it Knit-bone. The Comfrey Salve has saved my English friend from a very painful Bunion Operation. She said she could just give me a huge cuddle and cannot thank me enough for sending her the Comfrey Salve because she is now able to walk again without pain. God's natural healer! 



I JUST LOVE PLANTS AND NATURE!

My Government MP supported me when she saw my Health Records which proved I have not used any Asthma Inhalers for years. All thanks to my daily organic Japanese Knotweed Smoothie. Tonia MP wrote to the Health Minister for me:



My name is Sharon J. Bainbridge, and I am the author of Butterfly Lullaby. This children's story is now available worldwide on Audio. I would love to hear your feedback. Send me a message:

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/butterfly-lullaby-fairy-tale-sharon-j-bainbridge/1144627178




SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews