Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 16 June 2010

I made this handmade pink bag with butterflies, bumble bees & dragonflies - Sharon J. Bainbridge from Butterfly Lullaby

I made this little handmade pink bag with butterflies, bumble bees and dragonflies for little Jodie who has Cystic Fibrosis. I also made her a little handmade aceo box to put little art cards in as she loves to draw.

The material I used for the bag is just from an old skirt, but I think it is really pretty.



I also wrote a little song for Jodie to raise money for a Cystic Fibrosis cure, called Jodie fight to breathe which is on i tunes and Amazon. Please have a listen even if you don't buy it. All money our end goes to Cystic Fibrosis with no expenses taken out. Jakson Lee is the artist/musician.


I have lots of craft videos on You Tube under Butterfly Lullaby Ltd so if you like that sort of thing subscribe:

Butterfly Lullaby on You Tube follow Sharon J. Bainbridge (click here)

Or if you don't like links just type in Butterfly Lullaby Sharon J. Bainbridge in the You Tube search.

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews