Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 13 June 2010

Miniature fairy garden, fairy tea sets, fairy door, windows and fairy ladder + fairy costumes

In the video below you will see my handmade fairy items for my beautiful fairy garden:



I made the following fairy items with no moulds or patterns:

- fairy tea sets
- fairy table, chairs and bench
- fairy ladder (see my You Tube video on how to make a fairy ladder)
- all the fairy costumes
- fairy windows and door

If you would like to know how I made all these you will need to subscribe to me on You Tube under Butterfly Lullaby Ltd and of course this Google blog.

Sharon J. Bainbridge (Butterfly Lullaby Ltd) You Tube address:

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews