Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 12 June 2010

Miniature fairy tea set for the fairy garden with fairy table and chairs

This is the little miniature fairy tea set I made for my fairy garden. I made this set and a pink fairy tea set over a year ago. In this You Tube video you can see my little fairy garden with the real Butterfly Lullaby fairies.



I also made the table and chairs. In the fairy video above you can see a picture of my fairy garden with the fairy ladder, fairy fence, little fairy mushrooms, table, chairs, fairy bench and another little fairy tea set made out of dough. The fairy door and windows in the picture are not mine, but the one below is:



www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews