Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monday 14 June 2010

Olypics 2012 places to visit in Weymouth, Dorset - Magical Upwey Wishing Well has it's own fairy wishing well song

If you are going to the 2012 Olympics in Weymouth / Portland, Dorset (UK) you must visit the Upwey Wishing Well. It is the most magical place I have ever been to. And that is why I gave them a free mention in my fairy story and used their beautiful wishing well in my fairy book Butterfly Lullaby. Here are the original pictures I took of the Upwey Wishing well back in 2005. When I saw the Upwey Wishing Well I was very inspired and the wishing well is a big part of my story. The fairies travel through the wishing well to get from one place to another. And the Evil Prince Stinger is able to look into the wishing well waters and see the future and past. I just know this story would make an amazing film as I am more visual than anything else. I forgot to mention singer Jakson Lee originally comes from Weymouth. I think they should book him to sing at the Olympics, what do you think?



Here is our Fairy wishing well song and pictures from the fairy book Butterfly Lullaby:



The fairy wishing well song is on i Tunes and Amazon, my partner Jakson Lee is the singer/songwriter. That is Jakson Lee without the 'c' in Jakson. Sadly a lady in Government has the same name as him, which causes all sorts of problems in the search engines. But we will struggle on! The wishing well song is on the Butterfly Lullaby album (artist Jakson Lee.)

Must get back to making the fairy tea set. Hope you will leave some comments and wish us luck.

http://www.butterflylullaby.co.uk/, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews