Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 September 2011

What is the nicest thing ever said to you? I wish you were my Mummy!

What is the nicest and kindest thing ever said to you?

This Friday just gone my friend stayed with us. While we were both sitting with my daughter while she read her Mr Men books, my friend said "I wish you were my Mummy!"


That has got to be the nicest thing ever said to me, apart from my little girl telling me she loves me more!

I wonder if I am the only Mummy that tumble dries their child's clothes for five minutes every morning so they are nice and warm?

Picture above is of me when I did a doll making course in Brighton in my younger days. Little girl below with the guitar is my little angel when she was just 2 years old, bless.

Thank you Auntie Nick Nack you made my Friday!

www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews