Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Sorry Wales lost the Rugby to France but well done France

I felt sorry for the girls today in work as they were so looking forward to Wales winning the Rugby this year.

Out of all the women I know in Wales I am probably the only one that is not into sports at all. For me sports is not important! And it reminds me too much of life on how everything is about winning and being the best Country, best person etc. Men are so competitive, some cannot even play a game with their children without winning.

If France wins the Rugby maybe someone will come across this photograph of my Great Grandmother who was part French Burmese and shed some light on our family history. Her name was Winifred Josephine Myles nee Melson.



www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's)

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews