Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 27 September 2012

Score Free Internet Mentor

Score Free Internet Mentor, have you tried them? What is your story? Leave a comment below! Mothers need business help on the Internet as it can really destroy your sole if you are shiny and bad people see potential to rip you off. Sadly there are some controlling men in this world that have no respect for women. Thankfully Google is different! Everyone seems to think Children, Mothers (Families) are ok in the UK, well I and others are proof that we are not! Here is a scheme for overseas help. It sadly does not mention the UK whatsoever!


Google care about women in business and have set up a Women Entrepreneurs on the web to help them succeed. The plan started in India. We need a Global plan for all struggling mothers to network together under Google's Umbrella.


Here is a documentary about 3.5 million children living in poverty in the UK. So why is nothing being done to help Mothers earn from the Internet as a big compassionate network? Sadly most of these Mothers do not have access to the Internet. Would the libraries help out? I think they should. And I have the ideas to change our children's lives! Hope is something you have to fight for verbally!


I have just signed up to Score which I believe is run by Google. It offers free mentoring to help people get their business started on the Internet. Will keep you updated on my progress. Here is the website address if any Mothers need a helping hand. My dreams are for a better life for all our children around the world connecting under Google's big umbrella to stop the rain from destroying your families lives.

http://www.score.org/

MOTHERS MIND MAP - BRINGING FAMILIES TOGETHER

Here is my mind map. I very much hope that the UK and women around the world will like my ideas to help struggling mothers earn from home and network together under one Google Umbrella. I want the Internet Providers to put their hands in their pocket and fund this website as well as all the bad sites that destroyed my business and family values.


This is what greed has done to my little girl. Steeling from a Mother is one thing, but to steel from a child is an unforgivable offence. And compensation is long due with an apology for damages caused. Here is my little girl crying her eyes out and asking why will no one help me. The banks should not get away with charging 14% loans to struggling Mothers. The rich benefit from being rich and the less fortunate get stung every time. It is time the Council and Government supported the British Children as well as overseas and made sure we create a better world for all children. No child should suffer and my little girl is off school again today, this time because of the usual problems with her asthma cough that really stresses her out thanks to the damp and being mis-sold by the rich on our so called home.


I believe it is time for change! Justice should be served for the mortgage company failing to pick up on the problems with our house. My Mother in law had to get the sellers to lower their house price to take care of the damages on their house which had damp. Their mortgage company would not pay out unless the work was done. So what went wrong with mine. They knew I was selling my flat and was not a risk because I put down a huge lump sum which I worked damn hard for. Now my motgage is higher than it was because of poor wages and high costs of living. And the way the Internet stole from us.


I have rights as a Mother trying to support my child!


Look to see how badly some men in business treat us women/mothers. Like doormats!


Dream big, get things done and change the world! That is what I intend to do, because children and family need a true support network of Mothers working together to help one another succeed. We need to care about all children and not just our own! Leave a comment if you agree!

Contact: Sharon J. Bainbridge English Flower alien Mother with a dream so big, I may have to find another planet! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews