Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 July 2014

FLUORIDE VARNISH DANGER WARNING

FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE & VARNISH MADE MY DAUGHTER ILL!
www.thegirlagainstfluoride.com

Aisling FitzGibbon is taking the Irish Government to Court for putting fluoride poison in the water! 

Last year we had the dentist from hell, he was more like Hitler than a dentist. He actually had no smile or personality, whatsoever! We all know children hate dentists, so it is important to have friendly ones! When my daughter sat in the dentist chair he made her cry. Why? Because she had build up and he told her she would end up losing all her teeth and had a go at me. What he failed to tell me was that FLUORIDE WAS A POISON, which was the problem! Melody hated brushing her teeth because it made her feel ill. She could not get through brushing her teeth without coughing up huge amounts of phlegm or having to blow her nose. They were perfect when I used to brush them, but that was with toothpaste with no fluoride.  Her very old dentist congratulated me on her having such amazing teeth. He said lots of children have bad teeth. Now we know why. Melody now loves brushing her teeth since we stopped brushing with fluoride and we have gurgling competitions and make brushing fun. I spend far more time cleaning my teeth than I used to, because I feel my teeth are now benefiting, and heck I think my gums are actually growing back!

FLUORIDE VARNISH POISON

I changed dentists and started cleaning Melody's teeth again. When she was coughing up phlegm and having to blow her nose, it never occurred to me that the fluoride toothpaste was doing this. Why would it, I mean what sick person would put poison in toothpaste? And we are brainwashed to believe Fluoride is good for us. This dentist put FLUORIDE VARNISH on her teeth. Her teeth were perfect at the time, there was no build up whatsoever, so why put this muck on her teeth? Especially as she has asthma and he knew it!


On the toothpaste tube it tells you not to swallow. If you do seek medical help! So how is a child supposed to not swallow with this poison in their mouth (FLUORIDE VARNISH) for half an hour. He knew my daughter had asthma. I am really peed off. THE GIRL AGAINST FLUORIDE is running Melody's story!


The good news is both Melody and I are off our inhalers thanks to THE GIRL AGAINST FLUORIDE. When Melody told me "MUMMY BRUSHING MY TEETH MAKES ME FEEL ILL" I decided to research toothpaste, and glad I did! Melody is still coughing up phlegm and having to blow her nose all the time. Who knows what damage this poison has done to her system, mine, family, friends and yours! But I am going to make sure she gets better with a healthy diet. She had terrible pains in her legs for years. And verrucas. I bet it is all linked to this FLUORIDE POISON. Funny thing is she no longer has pains in her legs now and the verrucas are going!


Peter Cooling had arthritis for over 20 years. He can now ride in marathons thanks to THE GIRL AGAINST FLUORIDE.


I am determined to get our health in tip top condition. And believe in Mary Seacole and her herbal remedies. She cured many people using natures best. No chemicals! Because chemicals are bad for us! Which is why we are ditching our inhalers. My friend is an ex nurse, she should know!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/mary-sealcoles-medical-journal.html

PROBLEMS WITH BREATHING/ALLERGIES TRY STINGING NETTLE WATER
It works for Melody and I. And I have had asthma from the age of 3 years old. My favourite plant is now the Stinging Nettle because it can cure so many things! Really good for your teeth and gums too!

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/herbal-asthma-cure-nettles.html


I think we need to add a picture of FLUORIDE VARNISH and Leg pains to this MIND MAP.
And send it to all DENTISTS!


This world is seriously messed up. Good parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles need to team up and help protect all children from bullying people in power that do not have their best interests at heart! Did you know HITLER used FLUORIDE in his Nazi camps to stop people running away. Research it!

ASK WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO LOWER THE AGE OF CONSENT?
Why are children not allowed to be children?


ANY DECENT HUMAN BEING THAT CARES ABOUT CHILDREN WILL START ASKING QUESTIONS AND SIGN THIS PETITION TO PROTECT OUR LITTLE CHILDREN!

http://www.stopthekinseyinstitute.org/sign-the-letter/

The sick pervert that created Sex Education for children, arranged to have babies and children abused! The evidence is real!
http://www.stopthekinseyinstitute.org/10-questions/

STILL NO NEWS FROM MP JOHN HEMMING! 


http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/mp-john-hemming-please-reply.html

http://www.butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/question-sex-education-sick-pervs.html

http://butterflylullaby.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/mumsnet-forced-adoption-for-profit.html

http://www.melodynevertoooldforlegoradio.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/children-family-contest-2014.html
STOP TAKING FLUORIDE, WAKE UP AND START SHARING INFORMATION AND PROTECT OUR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES! CHILDREN 1ST!

SHARE STORIES THE BUTTERFLY LULLABY WAY ...
http://www.youtube.com/user/ButterflyLullabyLtd

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews