Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 August 2017

HERBAL Salt Alternative HERBAMARE

I am trying to find a herbal Salt alternative, and my friend recommended: HERBAMARE

Sadly, I don't think they sell Herbamare in your everyday Supermarket. Holland and Barrett seem to be the only shop we can get it from, which means a long trip to town. 

This lady in the below You Tube Video, mentions she uses it. But she has ended up smelling like Herbamare. Has anyone else experienced this? I have tried to cut out all salt from my diet, except for Houmous. But, I do hope to get more creative, once Dr Michael Greger's Cook Book comes out!



DR MICHAEL GREGER 
Shaking the salt habit!






When this COOK BOOK comes out in December (2017). I will be getting it, and hope to cure my family from all their illnesses! Wish me luck!




Please help get Dr. Michael Greger to create a video on Japanese Knotweed.
This plant is worthy of four medical patents. There must be more Scientific Studies to be found, if you know where to look! 








SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE (MOTHER)
You can contact me on You Tube:


Or, you can contact me on the Facebook Group below:

FREE ORGANIC GARDENING CLUB FORAGING FACEBOOK GROUP


WE NEED TO PLANT MORE FRUIT AND VEG, AND GET EDUCATED BY DR MICHAEL GREGER! AND WE NEED TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WILD FOODS!




SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews