Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday 8 August 2021

STOP OVERSEXUALISING OUR CHILDREN

PLEASE STOP OVERS-XUALISING OUR CHILDEN


If children were allowed to be children. I would not have to waste my time writing about this. How I wish I did not have to write about this, especially on this Blog or put it on my You Tube Channel, that started out so very innocent. But if I do not make a stand, who will? I would like to thank My MP for taking down a disgusting image from Google right near our daughters Never too old for Lego image. Having tried to get this revolting Lego image taken down myself, and the way I got ignored, I cannot thank her enough for taking this seriously.

I admire my new MP so much, because she tries to solve problems. It is obvious she does not have a lot of power, but she tries. 

 




You only have to look at Education, the Film Industry, Music Industry and Art Education, to see how over



Before I begin, I would like to thank my MP Tonia Antoniazzi. And Councillor Kevin Griffiths for being two people in Government Service that I highly respect and honour. People that deserve to be paid by the Tax Payer.

Being a Mother and Women in the UK is not easy. We are not respected as HUMAN BEINGS by some people in Government. Our Education System does not value our voice. And there are many public services that should not be getting paid by the Tax Payer, because they are not doing their JOB!






SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews