Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 February 2022

New Day THANKSGIVING SONG Collaboration

NEW DAY THANKSGIVING SONG 
COLLABORATION


Michael Edwards is a very dear friend of ours. He wrote 'New Day Thanksgiving' a few years ago, well before Lockdown. I have fond memories of our family and Michael jamming together!


The first time I heard his original, 'New Day Thanksgiving song,' I fell in love with it! He has such a lovely mellow voice, and I just love hearing him play guitar. The lyrics I feel are just outstanding. Personally, I feel Michael is a very gifted songwriter. Michael is one of many talented and gifted musicians/songwriters that play by EAR. 

MICHAEL WOULD LOVE OTHER SINGERS AND MUSICIANS TO COVER HIS ORIGINAL SONG 'NEW DAY THANKSGIVING,' AND SEND HIM A LINK TO THEIR VERSION OF HIS SONG. HERE IS HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcpG6KJdyPyAye2fI5lsYfg

I just feel it in my heart that this song deserves to be heard far and wide. Both Michael and I would love to hear different versions of his song. Godspeed and God bless!





NEW DAY THANKSGIVING LYRICS You're worth more than you could ever know. The truth is you're a mystery to yourself Always a deeper layer to discover Each revelation the Mother of another Your special window on reality One point of light on an endless sea No holding back the hands of time True freedom gives knowing nothing was ever mine Look ahead with hope Back with thanksgiving Inside with respect Around with love What you choose now Is what you will become When the day is done How you live now Is what you will become When the day is done When the day is done Light is come Death by death undone So everyone might live So I'll live today And in my heart I'll say Lord, help me make a good beginning Help me make a good beginning. Look ahead with hope ( repeat section) What you choose now (repeat section to fade)


AVIS SCOTT

I would really enjoy hearing Avis (Scott) sing Michael's, 'New Day Thanksgiving song.'
In Lockdown Avis recorded the 'Eye of the Sparrow' on her mobile phone. She has such a beautiful jazzy bluesy voice. Lee, our daughters father, did a duet with AVIS without even meeting her. And mastered the song at home. Lee plays/sings by EAR, as does Avis. What a lovely GIFT to have. I would say playing by EAR is GOD's Gift. 



MELODY ANGELICUS

I have been waiting for a good few years for our daughter, Melody Angelicus, to record Michael's 'NEW DAY THANKSGIVING SONG.' She is so busy with studies that it just has not happened. But I am hoping that her Vocal Coach Philip will work with her on the song and hopefully she can perform it this Christmas, if we can arrange a concert. 

Our Melody (Angelicus) will be singing her original Robin song next month. March 2022. See Chroma Music video for more details. It is a Concert to reflect on the Lockdown. New Beginnings. 




With a bit of luck our local MP Tonia Antoniazzi will be able to attend the concert, diary permitting. 



Here is Melody's Broken Souls song. It is about how WARS do not benefit anyone. 
Lockdown has most certainly been an experience we would all like to put behind us. 

I really hope Melody gets to record Michael's beautiful song, as well as other ARTISTS. Michael's song just seems so special and very much what we need today!




IF YOU RECORD MICHAEL'S 'NEW DAY THANKSGIVING SONG', PLEASE GIVE HIM A CREDIT FOR WRITING THE SONG AND SHARE HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcpG6KJdyPyAye2fI5lsYfg

We look forward to hearing your version of Michael's Song and hope it spreads much love. 

GOD BLESS AND GODSPEED!



CONTACT ME, AND SHARE YOUR STORIES:




FACEBOOK REQUESTS, READ FIRST PLEASE:

Please private message me before adding me as a friend on Facebook. 
And tell me why you wish to be friends. Thank you!

                             https://www.facebook.com/sharon.j.bainbridge/ 




SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge/595087537 www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story


No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews