Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Harry Hill potato joke

Harry Hill stayed for dinner with Little Snowflake and he asked "Little Snowflake why do you have 4 scoops of potato when I only have 2?" Little Snowflake replied Mother knows best!


Have you seen the original potato joke with an audience with Harry Hill. He had me in stitches:


I am on Google+under Sharon J. Bainbridge. Still not worked out how to use it properly so bear with me. Had a message asking how can people easily subscribe to my blogs and videos. There is a follow me by email tab at the top of this blog on the right hand side. Add me as a friend. Thanks for leaving comments.

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews