Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 August 2012

Toffee Honeycomb Weymouth


When you visit Weymouth for the Paralympic Sailing make sure you buy yourself a bag of this gorgeous Toffee Honeycomb. It is the best you can get. Don't go for the more expensive bags as they are not half as yummy. Also shop around the seafront I found this bag for £1.75 and have paid nearly £3 for a bag. My partners Mum loves the stuff and I must have brought at least 10 bags in 3 weeks when we stayed their for the Sailing Olympics.

I am on Google+ under Sharon J. Bainbridge. You can subscribe to my blogs with the follow me tab at the top on the right hand side. Thanks for all the lovely comments and happy blogging! Also thanks Google for all your kind support!

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge  www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews