Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 September 2012

Legal help are we Mothers entitled?

Legal help are we entitled? Are you entitled? Tell me your story.

Here is my true story as a struggling Mother, if you don't laugh you would cry so much the whole house would be flooded! Then you could just pretend you are on holiday and surf the waves. But not me, I refuse to give into bullies! Considering what the Internet has done to my on line business because it is not child or family friendly and the way I was seriously mis-sold on our house leaving my little girl and I suffering with Asthma, IT MUST BE YES! Yes of course we will help you. Well I will leave a comment below to let you know if I do get that YES! It just amazes me how so many people in our situation do not speak out. Instead you are bullied for having the guts to point out things that need changing and most poor women think happy pills are the answer when things go wrong, when really all they need to do is team together and force change! It is common sense that you fix the problems and life will get better! No pill will change your life! Only we can do that!

This is my little girl asking why will no one help me? I have tried so hard to earn a living but the brick walls keep coming up because this is the way women are treated, especially Mothers. As for my partner, imagine being in loads of debt all because the wages are awful and petrol costs so high. Having to change jobs all the time to try and get a better salary and just ending up further in debt because they let you down again! Banks being so greedy that they cannot offer Mothers like me any sort of compassion and charge 14% instead of 6% or lower to make sure my little girl gets the support she needs! Men in power are a nightmare. Obama is probably the only man in power that cares about children as he saw his poor Mother suffer.


Why am I not given any free IT support when the Internet destroy my chances of working with a famous man from Children's TV? Justice must be served. And our children need a safe place to shine which means these big companies need to cough up so struggling Mothers and children can have a CRB check website where we can sell old and new things with no fees, all paid by advertising on the website! A place where Mothers and Children can create original song, audio story downloads + art and craft templates to sell.
Life for Mothers is too difficult. Finding that job that fits in with your child with a decent salary is impossible!


Mothers true story of how hard I tried to earn money on the Internet and with schools!


WHERE ARE ALL THE MOTHERS THAT CARE AND WANT TO BE A TEAM?

In the five years of surfing the net I have found that Mum's groups are just a bit too plastic for me. Most want you to pay to offer you any sort of help or support, when what you need is some compassion but it is replaced with £1 signs. Do they care about my little girl "NO!"" One Mum's group was kind and allowed me to blog and I advertised my work. But what I really wanted is a true Mothers website that has a CRB check database for children to shine in safety and where mothers can help one another earn from home. Shop and download service with video of course. It is not a lot to ask is it! Surely there must be some Mothers that want to make sure all our children have a better life and just don't focus on what is good for them?


MIS-SOLD ON THE HOUSE

How do you obtain old Estate Agent records and mortgage details for your property to see what sort of work has been carried out? Any one know please contact me! The owners of our property only lived in the house for 5 months. Very suspect! How long had the property been on the market before I put an offer in that's what I want to know! And did they carry out any work, or just find out that the their were problems and did not want to pay out for it. Why build a Wendy House for your kids if you do not intend on staying? As it is the shower never worked, the tumble dryer did not work which I paid for, the Boiler I tried to pay to have checked had water coming in and they would not let me get my own check. Guess what, I had to buy a new boiler the following year because it was faulty. Wendy house had no concrete underneath so it is wrecked. I had to pay for this and the shed. It just seems so wrong that I should have to pay for the damage on the house when clearly I have been ripped off big time!

Also why is it the Insurance Company refuse to pay out because their is no felt under the slate roof tiles and the mortgage company did not put this down on the Valuation as work that needs to be carried out before buying? And there was no mention of damp! Yet when I contact the Solicitor two years later and he spoke to them they said they told us their was damp. Well where is the paperwork then? 
Hows your life? Share your story and together we can create a better world for our children!
Contact: Sharon J. Bainbridge English Flower alien Mother with a dream so big, I may have to find another planet! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have yоu eνеr сonsidered wгіting an eboοk or gueѕt authοгing on оther sites?
I have a blog based on the same iԁеаѕ you dіsсuss аnd ωould love to havе yοu ѕhare somе
stoгiеѕ/infoгmation.
I knοw mу аudiеnсe would enjoy your ωorκ.
Ιf you're even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.Watch Merlin Season 5 Episode 4 Online
Take a look at my weblog :: Watch Merlin Season 5 Episode 4 Online

butterflylullaby.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for such a lovely positive comment. I get a lot of green eggs and SPAM on here, do you?

Yes my daughter and I very much want to write Ebooks for art and crafts, stories etc. Just waiting to switch over to Talk Talk opt out so my little girl and my work is protected. Currently the Internet has seriously let all our children and families down.

Thank you so much for saying your audience would enjoy my work.

I am currently Home Schooling until we get back to England, so my writing has gone on hold. However, I do try and squeeze in a few blogs.

Your welcome to share my blog links if you feel your readers would like what I write about!

Thank you for taking time to drop by and leave me a happy message. And Merlin is an interesting topic, we love children's TV show. Great website!

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews