Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 September 2012

Little Snowflake t-shirt designs

Little girl, Little Snowflake and I went through all her old t-shirt designs, other clothes and toys as we want to clear the house, get it done up and move back to Weymouth to be closer to family and old friends. I don't know if the little girls t-shit designs would sell on Ebay this time of year? They are more summer t-shirts. I adore her little T-shirt designs. Some of them I outlined with gold/silver paint. They are hand wash only. Have been thinking about getting some printed but think we would be better off when I can afford to get a shop back on my website or sponsorship for the CRB check website for families. Child friendly!

Here is Little Snowflake talking about her t-shirt designs for little girls!


The cute little turquoise t-shirt with the flying unicorn is the first t-shirt we created and the one she wore in her very first You Tube video on how to make a clown mask. You gotta cut, cut, cut!


Leave a comment and let us know what you think of Little Snowflakes T-shirt designs. Of course I think they are cute as Mummy is her biggest fan!

Re adverts on my blog I hope they are all family friendly and relate to my topics! If they are not please report to Google for me, thank you!

Contact me Sharon J. Bainbridge through Google+
https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681/posts

SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews