Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 September 2012

Mortgage roof valuation

Mortgage roof valuation. Now lets see how these big rich mortgage companies try to rip off the poor person. It is in the mortgages interest to make sure the roof and the rest of the house is worth lending on. In the valuation if they put slate/felt. And no work required in the valuation box. Surely you have a right to complain. After all when my mother in law brought her house the buyers had to fix the damp before she could buy. And my friend had her roof checked before she could sell to the lenders. So they are just full of excuses and as for the Insurance Company well we all know their little get out clauses. For my mortgage company they knew I was putting down a lump sum later so they just did not do their job properly!


Here is my little girl crying why will no one help me? Justice for children, women (mothers) does not exist!


My Step Dad is a good man. And I know some kind men. But heck their are too many bad men in this world that would steel from a baby. And really all the good men need to sort them out and bring justice to the Internet and our world! Where are all the good men, boy I sound like Bonnie Tyler!


Contact: Sharon J. Bainbridge English Flower alien Mother with a dream so big, I may have to find another planet! https://plus.google.com/104251289011091479681 SCRAPBOOK WITH ME, SHARON J. BAINBRIDGE: http://www.facebook.com/people/Sharon-J-Bainbridge www.butterflylullaby.co.uk, fairy songs, fairy portraits, art and crafts for children, music, fairy music, true stories, poems, children's stories, free fairy network for businesses and stay at home Mum's (Mom's) scrapbook layouts every photo tells a story

No comments:

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews